LOOK! IN THE DISTANCE! IT’S space-baegel TO THE RESCUE
WHOO MAN OKAY LETS GET SOME HEADCANONS GOING
- Scott’s the lead singer, but all the girls crush on Virgil, because he’s mysterious and quiet and rumor has it he can play the piano.
- Gordon is the one who absolutely can’t sing. The fans have accepted it. It’s sort of an inside joke between true International Rescue fans.
- Alan falls asleep everywhere while they’re on tour. On the bus, at the venues – there’s a picture floating around the internet somewhere in which he’s got his head on Gordon’s shoulder, the two of them fast asleep backstage while Scott’s out doing his solo.
- Their hit single I’ll Save You Baby was number one on the charts for a solid seven weeks.
- An acoustic music video of the song is released and, although everyone agrees that Scott is flawless (as always), the fanbase is really more shocked by the fact that John can sing. Like dang, John can sing. Did anyone know that John could sing that well?
- This spurred a rapid increase of John-fans and, relatedly, a rapid increase of the number of bras thrown on stage, aimed specifically at the redhead. Needless to say, he is absolutely flustered by the act.
- The boys have a YouTube channel, run mostly by Alan and Gordon who, while on tour, post videos of the pranks they play, either on each other or on their brothers.
- Scott is the most active on twitter, and has the most followers, tweeting out the cheesiest boyband things you can think of. “Wouldn’t be here without you guys <333″ God what a nerd.
- John uses his fame to become the science communicator he’s always dreamed of, tweeting out Did You Knows and reblogging the latest information from NASA.
Gordon runs a roleplay account for himself. His favorite part is when someone tells him he’s out of character.
- Virgil writes all of the music.
- Gordon and Alan are actually very talented producers.
- The boys are famous for taking too long in the autograph line, or spending too much time taking pictures with fans, or starting the show late because the meet-n-greet ran long.
Totally adores all of this 😀