I’m hitting the road tomorrow with my camera 😀 This means an influx of photos of landscapes, birds, wildflowers and general Australian scenery.
This Nutty Tumblr, @gumnut-logic , was started a few months back and is the home of all my fan fiction. However, I have another Tumblr, @lizpowley, much older, which is linked into my art blog and Instagram accounts – this is where you will find my photography, art and jewellery. So, if you would like to see some photos of my exploits 500kms southeast of my normal position, I would love it if you would follow @lizpowley and I really hope you enjoy the stream 😀
Alternatively, you can find me on facebook.com/lizpowley or instagram.com/gumnutinspired if you prefer those other platforms – be aware that these have no fan fiction, only art, photography and jewellery 😀 And they have been somewhat neglected while I have been writing over here 😀
I may post a couple of photos here, but the main drive of this blog is fan fiction and I don’t want to bug those of you who are here for the exploits of Virgil and his brothers 😀
I will also be writing mobile with my iPad and tiny keyboard, so while there will likely still be writing, I may have to wrestle with formatting a little. I’m also going out of my way to make sure I have internet access, but there is always the possibility that it may drop out (this is Australia, after all).
Notes on fic status:
- So, so happy to announce that Il Mago is now complete. I was on a complete high yesterday because of this. To start is fun, but to finish is ecstacy 😀
- The next Tale of Sotto Voce is lined up in my head. This one is by request and will be very interesting, particularly to see if I can pull off the technobabble to get it to work 😀
- Warm Rain is taking on a life of its own. There is a larger fic in there somewhere, relating to the very popular bullet wound that was mentioned in the first fic. It has been briefly started, but you might not recognise it for that yet.
- And apparently thanks to my inspirators, Warm Rain Virgil now has a Harley Davidson motorcycle…and lots of leather clothing…how on Earth did I end up here? A good chunk of this has been written and is my current scribble in progress. Hubby read the first line last night and there was much suffering on my part as he stirred the living crap out of me for it. Inspirators take the blame for activating Numnut ::mock glares at you all:: 😀
- I’ve also updated my Master Story List, so you should be able to find all my finished works there.
Many, many thanks to all of you for your wonderful support and inspiration. I could not have possibly written so much in the last few months without all your encouragement and cheerleading. You are wonderful. And Inspirators, you know who you are, with your wicked suggestions, love you all ::ruffles all your hair until it sticks up like Virgil’s 😀 ::
See you on the road 😀
(off the edge, and taking you all with me)